Uninstalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
That list was last updated in April of 07. Things have changed since and the list has not been updated.

Plus i posted in your other thread at 7:14 before you had posted that you were formatting and starting over. :p So i could not know that cause i posted almost a full hour before you decided to format.

That list was last updated in April of 07. Things have changed since and the list has not been updated.

Plus i posted in your other thread at 7:14 before you had posted that you were formatting and starting over. :p So i could not know that cause i posted almost a full hour before you decided to format.

oh well.
:cool:
thanks for your help.
comodo firewall has been removed, just not its registry keys.
ill post a tutorial on how to remove registry keys.

So, I found out what these updates are for but I still dont know wether they are important or can be removed with no problems later on.
I know the program that they are updating, i just dont know what the program does.

-MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
I learned on a yahoo question that this is an update for Microsoft XML Core Services.

-MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
Same as above.

-MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB941833)
Same as above.

-Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
I found an entry for CAPICOM in the microsoft developer netowrk. Looks important for Visual Basic, so im pretty sure ill keep this. :cool:

*I would update my first list but my edit button is not showing up (?). :confused:

I would leave the XML as they are needed. You can noly edit a post for like an hour.

You can ask a moderator to add information to a post if it is past the edit point.

That is a much better alternative then double posting... Which really grinds my gears...

You can ask a moderator to add information to a post if it is past the edit point.

That is a much better alternative then double posting... Which really grinds my gears...

Lol..reminded me of FAmily Guy:

grindsmygearsbt7.jpg

sorry.
id rather have this thread deleted.
unless you want it to be available to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom