20-24" High end HD monitor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfenwick

Fully Optimized
Ok, so I'm looking to spend under $400 on a good quality, all purpose monitor. I would use it for everyday run of the mill stuff as well as gaming and video editing which I'm stating to get into. I'm shopping for a HD camcorder so I'd like to be able to watch the HD on my computer if possible. I'd prefer 22" i think, I'd go down to 20" for an increase in quality if its substantial.

Most important to me is image quality and if possible to get HD streamed in for watching blue ray as well as my HD home video while also getting a good gaming quality. I know $400 is tight on these requirements, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

nope. I don't have a problem maxing out any games except for you know what. I dont even bother ocing it. Never felt the need to except running 3dmark

226bw 2ms FTW....I'm not sure if they make them anymore though,m i haven't seen them lately. Well if they do it is an AMAZING monitor...id go as far as saying it's the best 22' you can buy.

the 226bw is hdcp(what do you mean it's not true hd? if you mean not full hd-1080p then yeah). that lenovo doesn't look bad (i wouldn't get a 6ms but it's your choice)

Yeah, that was my one concern, the 6ms....but reviews i'm reading are good.

Gaming is probably the lowest priority on my list, but would like to kill as many birds with one stone as possible.

i have the same (24") monitor listed above ('cept i got mine for under 300 bucks wo0t), the same chip, and the same card.
no issues. except crysis framerates, lol. but i dont like that game anyway, so not an issue for me.
all other games (and i have about 40) are flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom