logitech g7 mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will you be using it for? If you game, get the g9 it's a wired mouse. Wired always > wireless in gaming

Yes, gaming. I'm using a wireless logitech mouse now and have played many games and have never had a problem. I've had it for a very long time and still going strong. I perfer a wireless one. Plus, probably just me, but I don't like the g9.

I've got a G7
It's probably the only mouse I'd use if I were to go wireless

I've also got a G5 2007, and a Razer Lachesis (both of which are good)

I tend to use the Lachesis. Though it takes a while to get used to compared to the Logitech mice.

I highly highly highly recommend the g9, it's wired and absolutely amazing. It's smooth and has easy access to changing your sensitivity in game by a simple click. It's a beautiful mouse lolol

I've got the G7 and I love it. I've tried wired mice in the past and just can't get use to them. No matter what I do with the wire, it always seems to get snagged or hung up on something.

The G7 is very nice. Best wireless mouse I've owned yet. Not a single problem or complaint to speak of.

The rechargeable batteries swap in and out in seconds. The battery indicator on the mouse is handy also. I use it quite often (game for up to 4 or 5 hours at a time) and find myself only swapping the battery once a day. It recharges in less than a couple hours.

I highly highly highly recommend the g9, it's wired and absolutely amazing. It's smooth and has easy access to changing your sensitivity in game by a simple click. It's a beautiful mouse lolol
yeah, G5's, G7's and the Lachesis have the ability to adjust sensitivity aswell

the G5 and G7 are both 2000DPI max, the G9 is 3200DPI max, and the Lachesis is 4000DPI max

I think all of those mice are very smooth and accurate (I do own one of each, except the G9)

If I had to use one mouse, I'd probably pick the Lachesis. It is more expensive than the G5 and G7 though, which are still quite good mice.

Though if you really wanted to go wireless, then you couldn't go wrong with the G7.

The only other wireless mouse I'd maybe consider is the MX1000, but that's been succeeded by the G7. It doesn't have a second battery like the G7 does, and is heavier (which could be good or bad, though I prefer a lighter mouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom