Why not do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw those threads.. but not one that came strait out and said:

"This is currently the best of what to buy for your new computer"

That would be impossible though.

To be able to have something where you enter in what your budget is, what you want to do with it, and any requirements you have. And then give you a parts list would be a tremendous undertaking.

And seeing how fast new computer parts come out, would be an endless process of constantly updating.

That would be impossible though.

To be able to have something where you enter in what your budget is, what you want to do with it, and any requirements you have. And then give you a parts list would be a tremendous undertaking.

And seeing how fast new computer parts come out, would be an endless process of constantly updating.

The recommended parts list gets updated often enough...don't need to have a complete recommendation build that's constantly changing.

It doesn't change often and the budget doesn't matter in this situation...

It's just a recommended computer build.. like a fully built computer updated every week or two... as if it actually needs to be updated that much.. the 8800GTS and the Q6600 have been recommended as #1 for a long time now...

I think it's just cool to see a fully built computer recommended by tech forums.. ( not including monitor or anything pertaining to that and sound )

FYI: Of course it would be ebdless! what do you think this forum is for? discussing ENDLESS subjects...

Well after you get hooked, then theres no such thing as infinte boredom.. unless its a really slow day

Well, I just got good news... My Dirtbike is selling saturday so I will be putting together my new rig soon... I will probably be waiting on my GPU. I guess I will use the step-up program and wait until June to buy the 10 series card =-P.. I want my system to be totally EVGA aswell... so no problems there.

On newegg I can get an 8800GTS 512 for 259$ on EVGA.com it is 359$... Do I have to buy directly form EVGA.com to quality for the step up program?

Should these conditions not be met, the applicable value of the trade-in card will be reduced by 15%, with the difference paid by the participant in order to proceed with the Step-Upâ„¢ Process.

^ That bites.. seems like the worth of my card will be reduced by 15%... and if I get it for only 250$ then it's only worth about 200$...

Is someone editing the forums? I just had a huge mess of code in my face and now there is a "proceed" button when you log on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom