*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

hrmm.
i guess you live on benchmark world and i live one the world where things are actually useful, heh. i run mine full steam ahead, the highest i can get stable.
besides, i wasn't really concerned with the super pi time, i was asking if it was stable because i wanted to know just that...is it stable at that speed. i could give 2 ****s about a super pi run. :p i have AMD, remember? super pi is not my real cup-o-tea...
i guess i wish this thread was in the intel overclocking section, maybe. lol.

oh no, i love stability myself, but i also love seeing just how far i can take a piece of hardware before it gives in

i'm working on 3.5 everyday for my q6700 right now.. but got a terrible virus and had to reformat :(

i had the strange urge to put 1.5V thru my 5000 and see if i could get a pi run at 3.5
your disease is contagious....

haha overclocking is a fun sport :)

can't get enough of it.. its just fun to know you can push hardware so far

lol...
i just got my hands on a socket 754 rig and a PII for free. gonna case mod the 754's case and practice cutting stuff on the pII's case. lol.
i'm gonna drop in an old hdd and seriously burn some old cpus up before i take them out of their cases. heee heee

You actually have to be scared about blowing up your PII, but its not much of a loss anyways :D

You could start a mini folding farm with the 754 though

hmmm. thats an idea. maybe i'll save the PII case and put the 754 in it. gimme some links on what i need to know little buddy.

I really need to crank up my e8400 and score at the top of this list so I can have 15 minutes of glory before someone with a better chip takes it away, but d amn.. how am I supposed to have a late night overclock session without a mug of coffee, of all the days to run out of my premium blend.

I really need to crank up my e8400 and score at the top of this list so I can have 15 minutes of glory before someone with a better chip takes it away, but d amn.. how am I supposed to have a late night overclock session without a mug of coffee, of all the days to run out of my premium blend.

heh heh running out of coffee makes me want to murder people.
whats our folding team number here on TF again?

bit slow for 3.2. course i didnt try to turn off vista options and stop processes to take any unneeded load of the cpu. doubt it woulda helped much anyway though.

ignore the 2nd superpie window on the bottom right. i had to run it again sto load the cpu for screenshot. I also have speedstep on. :p

Back
Top Bottom