Uninstalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Windows Live Installer is not necesary if you do not plan on using those services. Even after you have them nstalled it is not necessary to keep them.

Carnage and Ste are very knowledgeable and have done a great job answering hte questions in my absense. ;)

The Windows Live Installer is not necesary if you do not plan on using those services. Even after you have them nstalled it is not necessary to keep them.

Carnage and Ste are very knowledgeable and have done a great job answering hte questions in my absense. ;)

but will it get rid of windows live mail and windows live writer if I uninstall it?
i want to keep both of those.
if you dont know, ill create a restore point and try from there.

i just tried removing Weather Services and it messed up my internet. Or it could have been the thunder storms. :confused:

No. Getting rid of the installer will not get rid of the apps already installed.

That Weather Service application is deadly. I wouldnt doubt that it did it.

No. Getting rid of the installer will not get rid of the apps already installed.

That Weather Service application is deadly. I wouldnt doubt that it did it.

ok well weather services and live installer are going off in a minute. just the rest to do. :cool:

It is the truth. I know at times it seems that I am the person to come to for windows answers. But there are plenty of people on here that users have to get used to listening to as well. I am not the end all authority on Windows.

I may have some good knowledge but there are plenty here that know just as much or more than me. ;)

No. It is a title given to me by others. Never self proclaimed. :p

I dont mind helping out and being asked for. But there wasnt anythign more i could say that wasnt already said. :laughing:

My laptops internet messed up, again. :eek:
Just great. I got on from a different computer in my house.
So, Makaveli213, please stop going over my registry file.
Ive decided to stop editing it because my internet keeps going out every time I do it.
Thanks for your help though. I hope you dont go over it without reading this because there was 100 something entries in that file.
Sorry.

how many posts do i have to make to have the 'newb techie' title taken off? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom