*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/05/03 Top List

yep 9800gtx sli
and if i remember right hes gettin them too or somting i saw it in a thread, but no ive been plannin on getttin them, but if he gets 2 9800gtx's hed prolly own me im way more noob at ocing

YA i mx-2'd mine over the weekend, seems to have help temps a bit. Only scored 17500ish with my cpu at 3.6 and the cards bone stock.

ya i oced a cards lil, ill prolly mx-2 my cpu when my ram comes in

Part of my problem right now is that its staying around 75F in my apt, rather than the 60F that it stayed during the winter. So my overclocking abilities are heavily influenced. I doubt i'll be able to get back to 4ghz without another cold front blowing through and freezing out my apt.

oh i know what u mean, im in the top level of my house and the ac unit is dying so it doesnt get much air up here, id say its around 80-85 in my room right now but my comp has been running all day. and this is why i love winter lol, ill prolly move my comp to the basemet for a few days see how well of a clock i can get.

edit:eek:h god i just shot up coretemp, idle is mid to upper 50 c, crap!!!, im gonna have to lower my regular clock to around 2.8 or lower here pretty soon.

Heh, ya, my cpu is idling in the low 50s with the way the weather is right now, but meh, it'll survive.

400x10 :D

hooray for no math or calculating overclocking :D

hopefully with my oc'ing skills.. i can take out dual 9800gtx's.... hopefully...

i have no high hopes though

Back
Top Bottom