So Yea I'm Thinking I Can't Run Age of Conan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Iza

Solid State Member
Some help would be appreciated. I already know I don't have a Gaming comp. But I think the integrated Video Card is gonna kill me. But any suggestions, I'm fine with minimum requirements for now.

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: powerspecH1.0a
System Model: psV200
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1246MB used, 3069MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2772&SUBSYS_26241019&REV_02
Display Memory: 256 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 256 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: igdumd32.dll
Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1409 (English)
DDI Version: 9Ex
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 1/2/2008 16:48:34, 2580480 bytes

Not really the right section, 'ive requested for it to be moved. The guys will help you out.

The integrated graphics are definitely going to be your biggest problem. If you have a PCI Express x16 slot you could upgrade to a HD2600xt or 8600gt for about $50 and definitely be able to play on at least minimum settings. You cpu isn't the fastest either but it should still be able to handle low settings.

Download and run cpuz then post a screen shot of the Mainboard tab.

CPUID

Screen04.jpg

Hope this helps ya help me.

Yes, this board has a PCI Express slot. You can buy a video card and plug it in. Now it depends on how much you want to spend. :)

Your motherboard has a PCI Express x16 slot(operating at x4) so you can upgrade your graphics card. A HD2600 Pro should be able to play it fine on at least low settings and at $43 is your cheapest upgrade option.

Newegg.com - VisionTek 900179 Radeon HD 2600PRO 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

If you want to spend about $100 the GeForce 8800GS is allot better card but it will be bottlenecked by your cpu and motherboard. It may also require you to upgrade your power supply.

Newegg.com - XFX PVT88SFDFU GeForce 8800GS 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Ok I went out and got a ECS GeForce N6600LE

I just installed it in the computer. And When I tried to install the driver it says the the card cannot be found. I then went to my device manager and tried to install it from there and it says...

"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered and error while attempting to install it.

nvidia 6600le

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I have no idea what the problem is. I'm pretty sure the video card is installed properly.

Any help is appreciated.

The card you bought is also very weak and would not give you any good experience in games. You should get one of those that have been suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom