750i bios/driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
i just gota new 750i and do i need to update the bios or is the one it comes with good enough? Also, there is a driver on the evga website, should i use that one or the one on the cd? im assuming the website one becuase of graphics drivers you want the newest and cd often is outdated, but im not sure.

So should i update or keep the current bios?

Should i use the evga website motherboard driver?

its a pretty new board so i wouldnt think there would be a bios out for it yet, and yes use the evga's driver for your motherboard, also if u think there is a new bios update for it they always post them in the evga forums.

when i installed my 750i FTW and my 9800gx2, i couldnt play a game for more than 10 minutes without the dreaded nvlddmkm.sys BSOD... as soon as I updated the bios to sz17 I believe it is no problems

Don't fix it if it isn't broken. Also I believe the nvlddmkm.sys is the gpu driver because I had that before installing 174.74

yea it is a problem with the gpu drivers but there was no work around getting rid of it. Tried 4 different reformats between 32 and 64 bit vista, all the diff drivers i could find. and eventually tried a diff card with same drivers and no more problem, so then just did a bios update and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom