New Build w/ Low Budget *Need Help*

Status
Not open for further replies.

page006

Solid State Member
I have had the same computer for a long time and have decided that with certain games releasing in the near future (Age of Conan, Battlefield 3 and Starcraft 2 to be exact) that I needed to buy a new system if I wanted to be able to run those game and on higher graphics settings at that.

The only thing that I know I want is at least an nvidia 800 GT 512mb graphics card because i feel that will be able to get what I want done. Other than that I have no preferences on what is in the system.

...But here's the catch, I have a budget max of about $850. If anyone could help me with picking parts for my new machine I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks...that looks like a good build, now all I need to do is get my friends to help me build the **** thing.

Will that case and the fan that it comes with along with the fan in the power supply be enough to keep this system cool enough so that temperature does not become a problem? And if it might be would the extra fan and aluminum that Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 534 RC-534-SKN2-GP Black / Silver Aluminum & Mesh bezel / SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases comes with make the difference that I need?

And just to second check, are you sure the motherboard will fit and that everything is compatible with everything else? Thanks again, if it all fits and is compatible this will turn out to be a much better machine than what I was building on cyberpowerpc.com and ends up being cheaper.

Its completely compatible and its a great build, the e7200 has done wonders for the Value Builders

yeah thanks man this build has saved me a good chunk of cash and is quite a bit better than what I was looking at previously. So happy I stumbled along these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom