How to check frames per second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
I was playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and was curious as to how many frames per second I was getting. People always talk about how many frames they get, but how do you go about checking that?

no, u dont... Link <--look at that link, u can just type in the FPS command in console screen just like Q3. without anyother progs.

Does anyone know if console commands only work in multiplayer? I've tried them in single player, but can't get them to work.

I was curious as to whether or not the single player commands work because right now I'm without internet access, which means no multiplayer and no FRAPS. I can get on the computer at work for this website and stuff, but I have no home connection right now.

yea it should work single player.. usually u change almost anything in the game if u know the right command.

EDIT: o, i just looked at the link i posted(i dont play mohaa so i didnt look) ,im not shur if thy say but your sapost to put in the cmd with a semicolin in front like this... ;cg_draw fps 1 ,...also im not shur cause i dont play mohaa, but thy may have made a typo.. try it without a space after 'draw' ,like this... ;cg_drawfps 1 ..if that doesnt work use a back slash example- / cg_drawfps 1 (like i said i dont play mohaa other wise i would make more exact suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom