Looking for a New case/cooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Baseband Member
I've got a Apevia Jupiter, mid tower. I'm not satisfied with it.

I have the cooler master geminii cooler, 2x 8600gts, 3hds and a non modular psu. I need bigger.

I've been looking at the Coolermaster armor case, but i'd like to see what the best forum around has to say first. I'd prefer a clear side panel, but it's not required.

I also have a total of 9 120mm fans, and 1 80mm in this thing, so i'd like to convert to water cooling, this thing sounds like a microwave. lol.

They are overclocked, and according to mark06, i'm only 92 points under my roomie with a 8800gts. it's not worth the hassle, and then i have to get a new psu, this one can't power anything bigger.

Yeah id also say he'd have a 320mb or 640mb version, or he has some other let down in his system.

Case. Focus. lol.

I'm perfectly happy with my SLI configuration right now, i don't need better.

I want the Armor+, anyone have anything to suggest?

dude... best suggestion ever:

get an NZXT Tempest.

hands down, best case i have ever owned... its very roomy, has great cooling, and is perfect for if you decide to step up to water cooling in the future... and as an added bonus, its just over $100USD... amazing stuff right there, i LOVE mine... check out some pics of mine if youre curious:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/my-new-nzxt-tempest-finally-pics-174401/
anywho... thats my suggestion, and prolly one of your best bets... feel free to ask me any questions about it if you want... im glad to help... good luck :) - RK

I love the look but i don't know about the brand to be honest.

hmmm... i agree with surgevel... they are a newer company, to be sure... but they are already quickly establishing themselves as a powerhouse in the gaming chassis market... as i said, i absolutely love my Tempest, and ive heard many good reviews from happy customers, both about it and several other of NZXT's cases... you wont go wrong with choosing them, and the Tempest is probably one of your best choices for what it seems that you want to do with your comp... anything else pretty much and youll be modding and all kinds of other complicated stuff... check the Tempest out a little more, and youll like it, im sure :] - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom