Model: XHD3000

==========================================================

Apple® - 30" Flat-Panel TFT-LCD Cinema HD Monitor
Model: M9179LL/A
==========================================================

Uses

Video editing and Game Design

I want Res: 2560 x 1600

Dell a good one. Gateway is good as well.

Apple is overpriced.

Dell. I have used their monitors before and they have always worked great for me. I owned a gateway back in the very beginning of their adventure and they never impressed me. Not with their service or their support.

Dell. I have used their monitors before and they have always worked great for me. I owned a gateway back in the very beginning of their adventure and they never impressed me. Not with their service or their support.

TY for input much appreciated

The new gateway monitors are much much better. I own a 22" and it has an amazing picture, for being a tn panel.

Dell Make good monitors, I don't have much experiance with gateway so i can't comment on them.

Apple monitors are awful avoid like the plague!

The new gateway monitors are much much better. I own a 22" and it has an amazing picture, for being a tn panel.

Glad to hear they have gotten better. I made sure to say that i have not used them recently cause that is the truth. :rolleyes:

Heard alot of issues about a black screen problems with this Gateway monitor that has me concerned.

What's everyones view on the Samsung 30 ST model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom