Rate the Wire Management Above You!

shoulda just made the board black.. i do have an evga 680i :p

then it wouldnt have blended!

and i see your bored at work too.. i'm in the same boat

but i really needa find me a psu that has about 3-4 ft long pci-e connectors

ImageShack - Hosting :: computeral2.jpg

Here is my computer.. let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve.. as you can see there isn't much room to operate with though. Didn't realize that the mode on the camera was set at a low resolution. I can take a more clear picture if needed.

edit: here is a better picture:

mailpw3.jpg

Horrid quality, but thats my works in progress Wolfdale machine... Even with no case the wire management is pretty bad, almost tripped over the ethernet cord and dragged the whole rig to the ground. Case should be here on Tuesday (its in my city today, odds of them delivering early?)

Before:
DSC02271.jpg

After:
Picture002.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

I tried really hard but i just can't find places to put those wires... And i stuffed so many wires onto the back of the mobo tray that i had a hard time getting the side panel on untill i organized it a bit with some tape and zipties...

I can turn the HDD around... but it requires some snapping the end of the rails (aspire told me this) and i think i may do this another time... too tired atm.

If you have any suggestions it would be cool.

Picture001.jpg

CAT!

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions... I may have some time later this week for a me vs my computers wires.

Much better Drizzt, hmm couldnt re-rout the HDD power cable behind the mobo or expansion bays? anyways 8/10. Love the all black theme.

and i know usually we tell people to flip the hdd....but in your case you may want to turn it around....it could hide those cables.

You mean turn around as in have it face the back of the case to? Aspire told me of a way to do this and i think i may try it. Apparently i need to snap 2 of my mounting brackets and it will just slide in backwards. I have many mounting brackets as extras and i only use 1 HD so i don't see a big risk factor.

Thanks for the rating, I also might try to get a better PSU over the summer with black sleeving because some people expressed a certain dislike with my current sleeves, and with my old case I would of disagreed but now I admit they are a bit fugly.

Back
Top Bottom