*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Just ran a quicky before going to bed.
I'm not done OC'ing... Just lazy and in the mood to game alot lately.

nuhnuh.jpg

....i did a light oc today.. cranked the fsb to 1605 or something like that (4.0X ghz) and ran super pi w/ my ballistix at ddr 800 4-4-4-15 1t

asdfddd.jpg

thats what i got.. almost my old super pi score which was at 4.18ghz.. and this is at .10+ less ghz!!!

i got room to improve.. and about another 200 more mhz to crank up the ram.. and also a nice clean install of xp (which i'm not using yet) and i'll hopefully hit 11's pr even low 12's will make me happy

i left my gtx at work.. so i couldnt get around to 3dmark06 :(

my goal super pi-able is 4.2 ghz .. gona require a crapload of cpu voltage

vid is 2.875... not too bad... well pretty bad in my book.. lol

and on top of that.. its about 80-90 degree's F in my room all the time... so its not exactly overclocking season for me...

Do you have the good Ballistix? or the crappy 1 sided ones?

Got 12.8 with my e8400 earlier, at 3.6Ghz, summer heat is killing my OCing fun, 95 outside... In Washington .

Eek, Its only the 2nd chip I've ever overclocked...its scary getting to know what the e8400 likes, what voltages are safe... I could set my 3600+ to 1.4V but I hear this chip would melt at that. Sometimes I forget its a new
chip and almost jack up the voltage.

83125960uy8.jpg

Woot, broke into the 11's.. Even if it meant I had to have my window wide open at 6AM to get cooler temps.

XDRoX 11.965s E7200 @ 4.38GHz

Here is my score. Not too bad for $30 RAM and $135 CPU.
BTW, I pushed the RAM to the edge to get this time. I'm surprised it didn't catch fire:D

OCimage16.JPG

Back
Top Bottom