Hmm, whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are hitting 800 core, 2000+ shader, and anywhere from 2200-2400 memory. The memory is where the extra cost of teh gtx comes in.

Sorry about this new guy, but I'm with Peter on this one, we've been here long enough to know Veedub's crazy rigs, so we thought it was just a simple show off of his super awesome Quad-SLI rig, until Aspire was genius enough to notice the 2nd SLI slot

Good point, but someone shouldn't jump him over something simple as going on about raid/sli or whatever..

Anyway-SLI 9800gtx's doesn't seem worth the money/effort if you are upgrading for sli 8800's. $50 a card is good....but only if the performance : price ratio is good enough :|

This is a hobby for veedub, he is not doing this so he can play WoW or AoC any better... He pops into threads every now and then and says that he put his q6600 back to stock when he can get it to 4ghz on air. Why? Because he doesn't need this much power. Hobby's can be expensive though, good thing this only cost him 50 a card.

oh darnit... imma have to step up my game now

time to get some dry ice and get to some real overclocks w/ the q6600...

god i hate you.. hahahaha

I fail to see where I have 'disrespected' him. In all honesty I believe he was quite rude, and as you can see I'm not the only one who feels this way. And by the way read through the topic again if you want to see who 'started' it.

Anyway, nice card(s) you got thar.

Let's really see. All the older members support me and you newbies are stirring things up.

Heh, i cant believe this thread hit 5 pages just from a single picture and some conjecture :p

Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom