Rate the Wire Management Above You!

7.9 Naga what case is that?and i would suggest tucking in those black sata's a little behind the drive bay like try to fold them up a little and put it right under the hdd. if you can move the hdd up one slot and tuck those sata in there so its not all bowed out into your case like that ya kno?

its a rosewill case. i dont know the model. i like to call it "el cheapo" lol.
i would move the bottom drive up, but i have a fan inside that space now that sucks air in with the fan in the very front. the area behind the drives feels like there is a leafblower in there now heh.

rate this,,,,it's the pc I'm currently using until i get my new mobo (the gpu, and psu is my new ones and i moved the comp into my new case for fun the other day.)Before you say anything about the hdd's, they don't fit turned around, I'm gonna have to mod the case a bit. Im going to get a sata optical drive to get rid of the ide cable. I could have done a bit more but since i will be taking the mobo out in a week or so there wasen't really any point (in fact i only did some wire managment to post a pic here lol)

Sorry for the poor pic quality, i need a new camera lol. (picked this one up because my 10.1mp cam was completely destroyed by my cousin)

thats a 9600gt :cyclopes: ????

and tonite i will have my case pics if i can find batteries for my camera :)

my case is so hard to work with though.. i need me UUBER long psu wires, and sata wires.. like no joke, really long....

i might be in the market for some 20ft sata cables pretty soon...

antec900.. meet the abs aplus black pearl!
100_8259.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

there's sorta how i want it... ima have to have it routed all across the back...

and no, i CAN'T flip the hdd's or else i can't put on the opposite cover of the case

thats a 9600gt :cyclopes: ????

and tonite i will have my case pics if i can find batteries for my camera :)

my case is so hard to work with though.. i need me UUBER long psu wires, and sata wires.. like no joke, really long....

i might be in the market for some 20ft sata cables pretty soon...

KFA version with dual slot cooler, if i remember correctly. Just like when you look at my case..you cant tell its an 8800gt 256. Gotta love having cards in disguise...

^yep kfa2 version....keeps it nice and cool, and i got it for a great price (139.99) it comes ssc out of the box (not that i needed it but they didn't have a none factory clocked version)

gonna put some nice mx-2 on my 9800gx2 when it comes in :) ... maybe.. i kinda scared to take apart that card...

lol i said 20 ft sata cables....

hahahaha

okay maybe like 4 feet.. lol

i'm excited to start overclocking my q6700 tonite... OH ITS ON.... i got 1 day left w/ my gtx as well... lets hope for 15,000+ ... i never oc'd that gtx i got.. so lets hope its a great overclocker

luke thats some good wire management and when u mod the case to fit the HDD's then its gona be the bomb and the sata drive.

for what you can deal with i give u an 8/10

and nosboost.... for real though you'll need 20ft cables LMAO and best of luck in your OCing. if u gota thread started for a worklog PM me a link plz i'd like to see how they perform.

Back
Top Bottom