Hmm, whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who has 20% of his posts in this single thread to come in and start an argument with a well respected member does not look good to me.

Generally speaking until you get to about 100 posts it's a good idea to tread softly.

White people were in America a long time before Africans. So does that give whites the right to be ***'s to them? no....

We did give them an all expense paid trip to the new world. Granted they had to spend the rest of their lives working it off, but that's all just details...

For someone who has 20% of his posts in this single thread to come in and start an argument with a well respected member does not look good to me.

Generally speaking until you get to about 100 posts it's a good idea to tread softly.

I fail to see where I have 'disrespected' him. In all honesty I believe he was quite rude, and as you can see I'm not the only one who feels this way. And by the way read through the topic again if you want to see who 'started' it.

Anyway, nice card(s) you got thar.

We did give them an all expense paid trip to the new world. Granted they had to spend the rest of their lives working it off, but that's all just details...

Good point, but someone shouldn't jump him over something simple as going on about raid/sli or whatever..

Anyway-SLI 9800gtx's doesn't seem worth the money/effort if you are upgrading for sli 8800's. $50 a card is good....but only if the performance : price ratio is good enough :|

Good point, but someone shouldn't jump him over something simple as going on about raid/sli or whatever..

Anyway-SLI 9800gtx's doesn't seem worth the money/effort if you are upgrading for sli 8800's. $50 a card is good....but only if the performance/price ratio is good enough :|

Well the 9800gtx's allow a lot more overclocking headroom over the 8 series cards.

Hey...quit thread crapping, or i'll have to lay the smack down on you with my 4 pound video card.

I was actually able to overclock the gx2 to 740ish before getting artifacting. Mostly the gx2 is limited by heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom