Watercooling setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
Hello, time for another stupid question :D

This time it's about watercooling.

Getting closer to the time I buy my new build and recently I decided to drop my mobo choice for a cheaper one. So I have some kid change to speed on maybe water cooling if it's worth it.

I've been looking at the kits on Petra's but there are quite a few and I don't know what would be best. All I would like to do is water cool the CPU and GPU ( I guess that's all you can water cool??)

So could anyone recommend a kit for that?? Or all the separate parts to make a kit. Would like the price to stay around $200 but can go higher if really needed. Oh yea, would type of case would I need for this, would a mid-tower work? Thanks.

The bigger the case the easier time your going to have trying to fit it all inside.

Inversely, the smaller the case, the more your going to need to modify it to fit everything.

Before I can give you any advice I need to know what components you plan of cooling as well as the case your looking at.

Umm. I've decided against it. I think I will just look into it in my next build. This one is costing enough considering it's from fresh ( all drives/monitor/OS etc..)

Thanks for the help though. Please close/delete this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom