A-hoy hoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCrash

Solid State Member
Hi there.

Media Production University student from England just dropping in to say hi. Joined this site because I wanted somewhere mature that I could discuss technology and technology based... things.

Glad to be amongst geeks. Please welcome me.

:)

A few geekthings about me:
I prefer Firefox
I prefer WinAmp
WLM is better with aPatch and Plus! Live
I like Sony Ericssons
Vista is awful
I prefer Creative to Apple
I use Combustion, Audition and Avid Xpress Pro
I like surround sound
I refuse to not have a widescreen monitor
I love dual screening with 22" HD displays
I enjoy gaming
Im a football manager addict
I listen to emotive hardcore, punk and metal through my 5.1 THX-cert speakers w/ 250W sub
I drive too fast
I like Dr Pepper
I prefer McDonalds

Are you Mr.Burns? lol :D

Welcome to T.F. the home of the Super Special Awesome Geeks

speaking of Mr Burns, did you know that he says "Ahoy-Hoy" because thats what Alexander Graham Bell initially intended to be the default greeting when answering the telephone?

Please never tell me about your THX-Cert sound system ever again, or your 250W Sub. Do you think B&W speakers are THX certifiied, no, do you think AE speakers are THX certified, no. And guess what, there extremely good. What does this prove, THX is a sign of crapness.

Welcome to the forums :) Im a 'say what im thinking' kinda guy, and get angry and argue alot over anything to do with Hi-Fi speakers, amps and headphones. and i play alot of games. :)

have fun here.

Hi Phantom! Welcome to the forum!

It's good Alexander Graham Bell had changed his mind and we don't have to use A-hoy hoy! greeting each other over the phone. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom