i can finally get a new pc and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup thank god and all who made this site possible it save some from making that mistake ill be posting here b4 i buy something im not sure of

im ordering from new egg this build would cost me over $800 at the pc shop
forget that no way but they were very help full if it would have been close price range i would have gotten the part there they did recommend to get a cooler
because of my video card was gona run a bit hot on this current case i just got to find out about the parts warranty at newegg my dad wants to know that b4 he buys it

You shouldn't need additional cooling for your graphics card.

ohh i can build one i want to do it myself all i need now is another cooler case and ill be set to order his stuff looks so sweet tho so tempted if it was up to me i would one from him but my dad is paying
if u guys want to add any athing else b4 i place there order feel free
i appreciate your help very much so

ok cool im set them
ill be ordering everything sometime sat
since i have to wait till he clears a card for me to use
thanks all for your help

today i was talking to a friend of mine he knows about pcs but i dint ask him
about pcs earlier because i dint know him that long i meet him in the D&D group
i play with i show him the print out of the parts im getting he says everything looks good but the power supply that is 450watts he told me to get a 800watts
i tho i post here b4 i i order since wont be till some time sat

Your friend isn't very smart when it comes to computers.

450vx has high 12v rails so it will be plenty for your system. Its not about how many volts you have its all in the rails :p.

sweet im glad i check here b4 i did anything i would regret thanks man
but i was thinking on getting a nicer looking case i saw some real nice looking for like 20 bucks more than the one
i currently have on the list but i know it has go with my motherboard in witch i have no clue how to tell if it does

You will need an atx case since you are getting an atx motherboard.

The 450vx will provide more than enough power for your system. Watts are not important, the amps on the 12v rails are.

Don't double post.. use the Edit button....

that case is ok, its upto you if you want to use that case (cases are personal preference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom