DDC 12 volt Pump,
Tygon Tubing,
Black Ice GTX 240 Radiator,
Fluid XP EXT Coolant,
120mm fans,
Delrin "T" Fitting adaptor,
and Miscellaneous hardware.
probally a maze 4 or some vga universal block

Are you using the ddc sotck or with an aftermarket top.

And is it the 9W or 18W model.

You could probably see some performance benefit to gettign a block designed more for a quad core cpu.

Be it the Fuzion V2 or the MC-TDX either one would probly help lower your temps.

Now if your just using the stock ddc or a 9W ddc you either want to upgrade to an aftermarket top or get a new pump respectively.

-aspire

well id get the acetate top you reccomended me. Everything that is not that and the vga block are coming in a kit im getting from a friend, so i dont know the specs exactly, as its a specialty kit given at quakecon.

Would i replace it, or could i just add it in the loop? like have res - pump - rad - cpu - gpu - pump - rad

but do you think that ddc 12v pump with that acetate you reccomended me would be enough? Should i just put it up and ill know if its not enough?

ok, i threw up a real quick paint to show the semi final idea. Aluminum coming in soon.

caseide.jpg

k guys, all my wc parts coming in today and so all ill need is my aluminum. Ive decided to go the double case route, so ill have two of these rocketfish cases side by side. Mobo panel, 4 hard drive racks, and the dvd drives on one side, all the wc stuff, 5.25 bay cool stuff ie fan controllers and psu (maybe 2). I might have a cylindrical reservoir going through from one side to the other

what do you think?

haha yea. Well, it will be the same weight except for the extra case, which weighs almost nothing. As of size, that will be a *****. Ill put wheels on it, and maybe get a forklift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom