Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thing is, the amount of work you would have to put into those two cases to connect them and maintain the structure is going to be very difficult.

What would be sweet would be to chop one of the cases in half and use that to hold the w/c.

A guy on XS did it with 2 cosmos 1000's.

i dont think it would be a huge deal, or that big of a deal to maintain....if all the cables are long enough. i'm sure there are more variables to it than that, but it seems pretty straightforward.
i say go for it...you already have the cases, why not?
it would be interesting to see a unique mod like that here. like the john deere tractor...not my thing, but pretty sweet of its own accord.

PS lol i dont think "crazifying" is a word heh heh dont worry about the spelling :)

I found an old lian li pc7 case of mine, that i never use, kinda butchered up, but still ok. Im thinking of saving one of the rocketfish cases, and instead placing the pc7 ontop of the first rocketfish. It will then be a tall tower case. Few questions though. For the watercooling rad, does it have to be at the very top of the loop?

You usually don't want the radiator to be at the top of the loop. Air bubbles rise and having the radiator p top just helps trap them in it.

so i should have the rad on the bottom? or would half way up work be cuase that would be the best for me.

caselog.jpg

thats kindof my general idea, any suggestions?

ok turns out that server mobo i probably wont be getting. Which since this is alreayd a huge case, i dont need more space. Ill probally stick to the first case only. Im thinking of getting a second 3x120 rad (first one is two). Would my pump be able to push through a cpu block, two rads, a res, and a vga block? Or would i need a second pump also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom