wich vista for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue with memory and not booting is when you first install. You -sometimes- but not always have to pull all but 1 stick of memory until you update fully.

Im about to get the ultimate edition 32bit, but isn't there a problem where if u have 4gb memory, it wont even boot?
There has been known issues with 4GB and installing Vista. IT is recommended to take it down to 3GB or less till you get fully updated with SP1.
none of them. In my opinion dx10 is not worth vista.
There is more to Vista than just DX10....:rolleyes:

what about 64 bit vista. it doesnt seem like there are many games at all that work on that?

or maybe go with 64 bit xp any better game compatibility?

Uh...every game i have works just fine on my vista home premium 64. Any 64 bit os can operate in 32bit mode.

id stick with XP if you want better performance from your machine. building a high spec machine and putting vista on it is like building a high spec machine and then intentionally making it a bit worse for no good reason.

stick with XP.

you COULD be one of those cool kids and use a linux distro, but i wouldnt recommend it.

There is nothing wrong with running Vista. I do it with no issues at all. Please do not come by here and get the XP/Vista wars going again. They jsut stopped. You are entitled to your opinion on Vista. But coming in and bashing Vista is not going to happen. I have already asked several to stop cause it has been 18 months now. Time to stop with the complaints. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom