No post

Status
Not open for further replies.

galic

Baseband Member
Hi friends, i have a comp. problem i hope that you guys can help me. Here is what i got.
Turn computer on, fans start up but nothing happens (a couple times i turned it off and on again and it worked, but not anymore). Power supply and HD are good (I switched), RAM sticks were tanking off and tried one at the time. As i said all fans are working, i have no bips or warning lights but mouse, keyboard and monitor are not getting signal. I wont lead you by saying what i think that the problem is i would like for you gents. to tell me what can i do get it to work again. TKS.:confused:
Mobo: Asus p4p8X 478 socket agp
Graphic card: PNY Verto 6600gt VGA 128 bit.
CPu: Pentiun 4 2.8 Mhz.

my guess would be a bad bios. If you have a replacable bios chip its easy. If not you'll have to get a new mobo. Thats my two cents :)

Thank you for your help, yea i think it has to do with the "mobo" but i'm not sure and can't find a replacement, at least i can't find the Asus p4p8x anywhere.

sounds like your mobo is fried. either that or its not getting enough power supplied to it.

same thing happened to me after I ground out my first built-by-me computer's mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom