Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSI P7N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue-lynx

In Runtime
I wont be SLi'ng but I dont mind buying a motherboard that supports the feature. Recently, I had been on different forums researching for a motherboard that does not run hot and also doesnt suck up alot of power. I found out that the 780i Sli motherboard is indeed a power hog since its still built around the 90nm process. I also found out that the NB on 780i runs really hot and the only advantage of getting the 780i over the 750i would be the 3-way SLi.

I am now ruling out my options to get a 3-way Sli even for the future although a motherboard with 2-way Sli is also fine (just in case).

A stable motherboard performing well with a stock Quad without getting HOT or hogging power like its nobody's business is what I am looking forward to. Budget is limited to $200.00 as I think its a fair amount.

These are the choices I have made, if you own one or have known one from your own or other's experience, then please post your opinion.

GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard

GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 (ddr2 support and updated back panel)

EVGA 123-YW-E175-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i FTW SLI ATX Intel Motherboard

MSI P7N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard

If you need raid get the ds3r, if you dont need raid get the ds3l, if you want SLI get the 750i FTW. Thats essentially what it boils down to. They are all good boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom