Should I push the CPU farther?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little CPU that could.
Still going... My cooling is getting in the way now, this weekend I got a new cooling system lined up so I hope to post some better results.
OCimage8.JPG

I'm trying to get this stable first. It seems to be a matter of RAM adjustment in order to get it stable. I don't really understand RAM fully yet, and it is hard to find tutorials on it.

When I put a load on this it started to get up around 50C and I don't trust Core Temp, so I figure it may have actually been around 70C, so I figure I'll wait until the new cooler and try some more.

Core temp seems to be fairly accurate since the temps show similar to my bios temps.

3.7ghz is a true accomplishment (for a E2 series) and if you can get it any farther i would be amazed!

The little CPU that could.
Still going... My cooling is getting in the way now, this weekend I got a new cooling system lined up so I hope to post some better results.
OCimage8.JPG

You are going to burn up your cpu!!!! that Vcore is ridiculous at 1.776 no wonder you have the chip clocked so high. Regardless of whatever temps you have a Vcore that high will destroy the chip.

You are going to burn up your cpu!!!! that Vcore is ridiculous at 1.776 no wonder you have the chip clocked so high. Regardless of whatever temps you have a Vcore that high will destroy the chip.

Lol, good thing for voltage drop, or you could really see what I am sending into the chip, lol

Still running good though.:D

No, I'm waiting for the my new cooling system. But if the mood strikes me I might give it a go tonight:D
I just got my new RAM, so that'll probably keep my occupied for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom