HDMI-to-DVI cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeF666

Beta member
G'day, just recently, I've built my own PC, and have no desire to use a VGA cable, for good reason ^.-, I was just wondering, before I go and flog out some more money what I should be looking for in the way of HDMI-to-DVI cables, or whether I should even be looking for them and just getting an HDMI cable with a HDMI-to-DVI conversion.

If anyone could give me the lowdown on what cables work best for PC's that'd be great, and if there are quality differencs in certain combinations or brands I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks

^^well vga is analog, not digital..so it wouldn't be as clear of picture.

It's a cable dude you can't really get the best brand when there isn't a better brand. I don't see why a hdmi to dvi cable would perform less then an hdmi cable with a hdmi to dvi adapter...or vice versa.

^^well vga is analog, not digital..so it wouldn't be as clear of picture.

It's a cable dude you can't really get the best brand when there isn't a better brand. I don't see why a hdmi to dvi cable would perform less then an hdmi cable with a hdmi to dvi adapter...or vice versa.

That's bull. Both have the same quality...

depending on what resolution your planning to use. some HDMI-DVI cables is only rated at 720p while others is rated at 1080p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom