Good record keeping software, like access or act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. LL

In Runtime
I am planning on either buying or making my own database and interface for property management. I have some software for the financial and tenant tracking but I need to make something that will keep track of property features and maintenance ect.

It will probably keep track of size, appliances, extra features, tenants, rent, taxes, water cut off locations and a record of every item that has been repaired or replaced. Basically I want to be able to look up a property and determine any important stuff that has gone on with it over the years.

I was thinking about using Access and then creating a good form to put all the details together, I need to learn more about form making though.

Does anyone have any suggestions or other programs, tools or easy to learn programing languages I should look into that will fill my needs? Scalability is important, it needs to be able to work for 10-1000 records and possibly exported to other databases like SLQ or oracle, maybe.

What do you think?

Well there is Access, Excel, Microsoft Money and Microsoft Accounting. One of them should get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom