a350n: Upgrade, Or NEED New Comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, sick, I honestly can't freakin' wait. I'm so excited, I'll be able to play CoD: 4 on high settings, and be able to play other games which I purchased that I couldn't play on my old system because of my sick nVidia GeForce 4 MX440 64mb graphics card:p :p

I decided to make a change, I think I'm going to buy an 8800GT instead of a 9600GT. I was looking at reviews and most people preferred the 8800GT, so that's what I'm going to go with.

Ok, and I may have asked this already, but is this power supply Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-450VX 450W ATX12V V2.2 Power Supply 90 - 264 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Power Supplies
good enough? Just double-checking to make sure.
I have been searching around on google looking at forums and seeing what people said about certain graphics cards, and i was thinking, what if i ran 2 8600gt's in SLI. Would that be better than an 8800gt? Or if not the 8600gt's, are there any other graphics cards out there that would be cheaper, or maybe a little bit over the cost of the 8800gt that i could run in SLI more efficently than a single 8800gt?

Alright, I think this will be my last question (before I start building, that is!) but is the case that I'm going to be purchasing big enough for these parts?

Anything else I need? Please be picky if necesarry. :) And Puddle Jumper, I would like to thank you individually for helping me with this long (and maybe boring for you) process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom