Monitor Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

eccozmaig

Solid State Member
Well I recently downloaded Age of Conan and after getting the 'driver is out of date message' I installed the new driver and blam.. my dual monitor system no longer works. I wouldn't really care but my good monitor.. 19inch dell 1907FPf is the one that is no longer working and now I'm stuck with a Samsung SnycMaster 15', which is considerably worse.

So I uninstalled the Nvidia drivers and reinstalled them. I tried to uninstall the old monitor drivers and install the one's from dell, but when I click to install them nothing happens. All that happens is the circle like something is loading, but then nothing does. I unplugged my old monitor and only used my new one, but nothing ever came up. I kicked my CPU, but that didn't help either. This monitor is 5 years old, small and grainy. I am out of ideas on how to fix this, and would appreciate any help.

*I have an Nvidia 7900GTX
*19inch dell 1907FPf
*Samsung SnycMaster 15'

My guess would be that the monitor has possibly bitten the dust. Do you have another computer you can try it on? If you get the same thing on another PC, then monitor is dead.

The monitor will display text such as the test screen or digital display. I am still using the monitor for sound (it has a speaker attached to it). I will try hooking it up to a different computer tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom