no power

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplease

Beta member
well i killed it.
i installed a new fan with the computer running. the old fan was hard wired into a connector so I just cut the wires between the fan & the connector. the computer stopped and won't restart. i think maybe cutting the wires caused a short that caused the power supply to shut down. is there a reset on these things?

lololololololol, grief, that's pretty stupid of you. I think youve blow it!!!! Juts buy a new one. And remeber never cut wires if you cant take them out maybe they were designed like that to stop you taking them out? Ever thought of that?

Gees!!! Why would you cut a LIVE WIRE!!!

Common sense is a pretty big factor when working with computers...let alone mutilating them!!

Fine fine. He doesn't have to nix himself for being a moron. He can just...oh...go live on a little island in the north pacific by himself.

I think he should apply for a Darwin Award Runner-Up, as he potentially could have electricuted himself. Even though the fan wires are harmless (to people)...that's usually how these Darwin-Award people start out, then later wind up dead.

well now, let's see. 8 replies, including 6 insults. Is that what this forum is about?
Thank you MicroBell for the only reply that was in any way useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom