Liquid Cooling System

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Switech is the best one mentioned so far, but the cpu block is not designed to cool quad or dual core cpu's. As such it won't give the best performance.

What? the water block in the package is tested on dual core and quad core CPUs and works just fine. Take a look for yourself, the tests are under the graphs titled "live CPU testing". Its the Apogee GT.

Swiftech

It may very well work just fine, but for an extra 15 bucks you can get a D-Tek Fuzion V2 that will outperform it by a solid 5C+

It may very well work just fine, but for an extra 15 bucks you can get a D-Tek Fuzion V2 that will outperform it by a solid 5C+

It's not really important that *gasp* their are better water blocks out there. I'm sure theres loads of them. The point is that this package is well priced with good components including a pretty good water block. All the components individually bought would cost much more then this package does.

Not really...

Petra's Tech Shop

This would be a much better alternative to that older kit. It is more compact and would require less maintenance because of the black tubing.

Or for a big performance boost, this kit would be excellent Petra's Tech Shop

Not really what? Its not really a decently priced package? or its not cheaper to buy the kit then the components separately? Because that all I claimed it was. And you do realize that the first link you posted is just the lower model kit I posted right? And I'm not sure how you got that the kit I posted is somehow older... or that older equals worse...

I don't know what you mean about you posting that link anywhere...

In regards to the kit you did post.
Sorry but it's an older kit and there's better out there for not much more...

Honestly I can built a kit centered around those parts for basically the same price.

The radbox can't do much more than a hollowed out 120mm fan can, the reservoir can be replaced with a smaller, less expensive t-line, the water block is outdated and last gen, and while a great pump, a ddc with an after market top is a lot smaller and a great alternative.

Have you ever used water cooling?

I don't know what you mean about you posting that link anywhere...

In regards to the kit you did post.
Sorry but it's an older kit and there's better out there for not much more...

Honestly I can built a kit centered around those parts for basically the same price.

The radbox can't do much more than a hollowed out 120mm fan can, the reservoir can be replaced with a smaller, less expensive t-line, the water block is outdated and last gen, and while a great pump, a ddc with an after market top is a lot smaller and a great alternative.

Have you ever used water cooling?

My god, the first compact cooling system you posted above

-> Petra's Tech Shop

Is just the compact version of the one I posted, so any problems in the one I posted, would probably still be there in the one you posted. I'm sorry I cannot discuss this with you any longer or I will explode.

Its $30 cheaper, It's more compact, uses a ddc pump, and doesn't need it's own reservoir.

I simply posted it as a more practical solution comparable to what you posted.

Note that I personally recommend the second link and not that one.

And like I asked before, have you ever used liquid cooling?

Its $30 cheaper, It's more compact, uses a ddc pump, and doesn't need it's own reservoir.

I simply posted it as a more practical solution comparable to what you posted.

Note that I personally recommend the second link and not that one.

And like I asked before, have you ever used liquid cooling?

Yes, you dolt. I'm done arguing with you because I can't get anywhere. First you say the CPU block is not made for duel and quad cores. I proved you wrong. Then you say you can get a better water block for more money. I say, no duh. Then you say the kit is outdated and better one is x for more money. Do you see the problem here? Your not acknowledging you previous statements and just going on to say more non relevant things. I'm done with this topic, I apologize to the original poster.

there is no need to argue guys...

I am getting the rev 2 package that aspire listed and it looks that it would be a great choice (it was aspire who originally recommended it for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom