Building a PC few general questions specific to hardware im getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the input men... ill def look into the 512 version of the vid card and i think min ill go with ps is 700w, but not 100% sure at this point. I have a 200 mb sata hdd in my old rig im gonna use for now. I have 1tb of external space anyway so i should be ok. Does anyone know the actual difference between 64 reg vista and premium off hand?

Ok so I'm going with the 512mb version of the vid card now, good input.
Thirdshift, now im guessing the later link of the ram you suggested is newer, because i see them as having the exact same stats.

again this helps and is most appreciated.
thnx,
hi.im.new

vern explained the diff of vista's....you really only need the 610w...its not really the wattage that matters its the amps on the 12v. and that one has plenty for what you will be running. and the ram that he listed the top one is tracers (have led lights on them ) and the bottom one are not tracers.

Because its got the Business features and Home Features which are nice, but it isn't worth it... plus the Vista Ultimate extra's are not worth it either

but u can use Remote Desktop Conntection

vern explained the diff of vista's....you really only need the 610w...its not really the wattage that matters its the amps on the 12v. and that one has plenty for what you will be running. and the ram that he listed the top one is tracers (have led lights on them ) and the bottom one are not tracers.

wouldnt having led lights use more voltage than having none? if it is true, will it affect overclocking?

but u can use Remote Desktop Conntection

wouldnt having led lights use more voltage than having none? if it is true, will it affect overclocking?

Dude you do know if you go to Microsoft's Site they let you download it right.... (works with XP, Vista and 2000) or you could just buy Vista Business, because XP Media Center isn't that great

Hey guys,

So I'm gonna get one of these ps's...

Newegg.com - OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI 700W ATX12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Real Power Pro RS-650-ACAA-A1 650W ATX Form Factor 12V V2.3 / SSI Standard EPS 12V V2.91 Power Supply 90 - 264 V Nemko / TUV / cUL / CE / BSMI / FCC / CCC / CCC / C-tick / GOST - Power Supplies

lemme know if you guys have a preference one over the other. Also, the motherboard i have now, cant sli right? SLI is with 2 pci-e cards correct? Also the ram i was previously thinking about getting has a lifetime warranty where the crucial doesnt...just an observation.

thnx,
hi.im.new

Dude you do know if you go to Microsoft's Site they let you download it right.... (works with XP, Vista and 2000) or you could just buy Vista Business, because XP Media Center isn't that great

I dont get what ur saying

I was saying that Ultimate has Remote Desktop connection but Home Premium doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom