Budget PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
I just got $300 for my birthday and I want to finish building my PC. Iam going to be doing extremely low res like 1280x768 and I've already got the ram and psu... I just need the cheapest and best cpu,video card, hdd,mobo for the money... I don't know if it's possible building this cheap that's why i came here.

9600gt or HD3870

e7200

P35-DS3R

320gb 7200.11 HD

Probably the best you could do with a 300 budget for those things

9600gt or HD3870

e7200

P35-DS3R

320gb 7200.11 HD

Probably the best you could do with a 300 budget for those things

That would b amazing but case and all that? I think I need a cd/dvd burner unless I use my current one on my old pc which has a virus an wont even go on the internet.... lol

btw why not that abit p35 that's like 80 bucks or do they not sell it anymore?

Everything on newegg is coming out to $444 w/o and cd/dvd drive... maybe if I buy from different sites I could save some money

I just saw best "cpu,video card, hdd,mobo" so I just suggested those

umm Case and CD Burner are up to you though

but what does a Virus have to do with your CD Drive

I just saw best "cpu,video card, hdd,mobo" so I just suggested those

umm Case and CD Burner are up to you though

but what does a Virus have to do with your CD Drive

idk....lol

but it's a 4 year old pc so idk if it's compatible and what's even worse is that it was a dell and it cost $380 with a moniter so that should tell you about it's quality lol

Look what I found for $5 more is it good?

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS 500GB Serial ATA(SATA) 7200RPM Hard Drive at ZipZoomfly

This GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L Rev 2.0 Intel P35 + ICH9 Chipset Core 2 Duo Socket 775 DDR2 1066 ATX Motherboar at ZipZoomfly or this Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Its probably IDE, you can use that on Newer boards, just cheap out on the Drive until you can get more cash for the good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom