Cheap, cheap, cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Do you know of any other hardware forums that are busier than this one? I would like more views (on the whole system).

Most people don't care to comment in a thread where the sole purpose is to just make a machine as cheap as possible for the shear fun of it..

It just not something we do..

Now if you were really going to and needed to build a system for such and such cheapness, I am sure more would care...

lol ste.
i've been watching this thread, and i really don't have anything to add.
this is a great hardware forum, but like ste said, once the parts are listed, thats about it man.

Most people don't care to comment in a thread where the sole purpose is to just make a machine as cheap as possible for the shear fun of it..

It just not something we do..

Now if you were really going to and needed to build a system for such and such cheapness, I am sure more would care...
It started off as just a bit of fun to help me learn more about building PCs but I will actually be buying the components this month in order to build the PC for my Mum. I said that earlier in the topic; unfortunately I can't edit the first post to reflect that. Perhaps I should start a fresh topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom