Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im going to buy a dell xps 720 case and mod it...i dont know why i have the itch all of the sudden as well. i always thought those cases looked pretty awesome.

I think i may just have to hop on the modding train as well...picked up a old all steel tower case this week for a whooping $0.99. Now just have to think of a theme...

I can plz has pics?

I'll post pics of the mod once I get it going, probably won't be for a couple of weeks still, i'll make a thread of it. Local business had a couple of these that i guess never sold 8 or 9 years ago, whenever it was these things were being produced... so picked one up, can't go wrong for $0.99, even if i don't get around to the mod I'll use the removable motherboard tray as a mounting table for testing.

Just so many case mods going on now i had to give it another go, has been a while since I did a real mod.

Ive been thinking of hitting up goodwill and seeing if i can get my hands on one of those old dell towers too, and do some type of mod with it.

i got a new idea, and want opinions on it. I have two rocketfish cases. Im thinking of putting them side by side, and having my quad build in one side, with like my wc and psu, and a folding rig, hard drives, adn cd drives on the other side. Or some configuration. Ideas?

well i already own two of the same case, the ones im modding. I was going to do two mods, the same pretty much with just diff color schemes. But, i now have an extra build i need a house for. I was thinking of dual color schemes, like both having blue uv wc, but one side being black on the inside, the other silver. Im not going to pay 400+ for a ufo case. Since i already own these cases, im not losing any money, just further crazyifying(sp?) my mod. One would have my main build, and all the hard drives, the other side would have my spair build, both psu's, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom