Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys STOP ARGUEING
Im waiting for the paitn to dry on my parts, so not long. Getting a few more goodies on monday that i cant wait to show off. Im in the talks right now of trading my psu and ram or harddrive for a quadcore, so if i had known that at an earlier date...i would have modded in two computers into one! but i like it where its going. And so far, the wood is painting great. Looks just like thick aluminum at the moment

oh my god. i put on all the coats of paint. Gave it a week and a half to cure. Three clear coats so far. During the drying, a pack of birds decided to **** in it, ruining the paintjob beyond repair. ****. Thats a good 25+ in paint i now need to buy. Im about to go ahead and send it off for a powercoat and get this over with

Yeah ive never liked rattle can finishes, no matter how well you may try for it to come out, it eventually flakes and looks like crap. Just spend the extra cash and get a powdercoat.

Sounds like a personal problem.

When it comes to paint, id rather get a quality finish instead of a spray paint. Ive seen decent ones, but i dunno i dont screw around with paint.

I used to spray paint bikes and they came out alright, but i think i would rather throw down some cash now.

when i was restoring my boat, i put 5 coats of primer, 6 coats of paint, and 3 coats of clear coat. all from spray cans. this is it:
medinamabel.jpg

just kidding about the spray cans, lol. but thats how many coats it has on it, for real.
yeah, before anyone says it....i know i need to paint the trailer. put it this way...the boat matched the trailer before i started restoring it. $cha-ching$, boys.

i think im going to buy a dell xps 720 case and mod it...i dont know why i have the itch all of the sudden as well. i always thought those cases looked pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom