Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is so handy, thanks for keeping it updated! I try to get all my friends who are interested in building there own comps to come here.

Also makes me happy that everything here except my PSU, monitor, and thermal paste is in the high end ;)

EDIT: I really should get around to checking out my PSU like ste told me too... It is not in the Power Supply Guide but it serves me fine, i just don't want it to mess with my parts...

imo the DFI DK x38 should not be on the High end list. The DK series is the mid of the dfi lineup
It goes:

UT
LT
DK (Dark)
BI (Blood Iron)

Yes but the DK is still a great board and expensive.. So i disagree with you, it should still be up on the high end list if it performs like a high end piece of equipment. Some people of the DFI forums say that the DK out performs the LT in some situations too, which does not make sense to me, but the world record for the highest clocked q6600 was on a DFI DK P35.

The Neopower does look pretty good however I think the Corsair look better (which matters to me in my Antec 900) as well as they have a better warranty. seem to be a little cheaper though too.

The Neopower does look pretty good however I think the Corsair look better (which matters to me in my Antec 900) as well as they have a better warranty. seem to be a little cheaper though too.

yeah, i would have got a corsair if it wasnt for the price i got mine for....$69.99 was too good a deal to pass up.

Yes but the DK is still a great board and expensive.. So i disagree with you, it should still be up on the high end list if it performs like a high end piece of equipment. Some people of the DFI forums say that the DK out performs the LT in some situations too, which does not make sense to me, but the world record for the highest clocked q6600 was on a DFI DK P35.

How would the DK be better than the LT? It's basically the same thing, but with only 4-phase power compared to 8-phase.

The LT should at least replace the DK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom