If I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Well, thanks.

Edit:

So, Should I run FIXBOOT C: and FIXMBR?

Bumbing for additional help.

So, I ran XP's Repair Install. No luck. Same message.

if you are having too much problems, just reinstall windows and copy your documents over.

It's not just documents. It's so many installed programs, registry edits, system edits, all that. I really don't want to have to figure out what I've done to this computer, then have to spend countless hours re-doing it.

It's not just documents. It's so many installed programs, registry edits, system edits, all that. I really don't want to have to figure out what I've done to this computer, then have to spend countless hours re-doing it.

Well then leave it where it is and use the new drive as storage. Plus the System edits would have been undone anyways by the Repair install.

Well, I might have found a fix for the NTLDR thing.

If I can fix it, cool. If not, I will have to add my 75ish programs and junk on the second drive.

And Makaveli, One of them is 250gb, one is 500gb. The 500 one I want to use for storage, the 250 for my systems. (XP, and Ubuntu)

I can fully undedrstand your position. But honestly if it is this much trouble to move. IT might just be better to partition your Systems on the 500GB. That way you do not have to try and force the Images to take and end up crashing and having to reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom