Ultimate Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, check out that case and power supply I suggested. It comes together for $65, and it's Antec. That's tough to beat. I bought that same thing for myself, and I really like it. The case is very roomy and everything is running stable. Not to mention, the case looks really good too.

Alright I will but that case doesnt have a cooling supply does it? If it does is that one suffiecient or do i need additional fans.

It has 1 120mm fan, but there's a slot in the front for another one. I just got a 120mm one on ebay for $7. Are you going to be overclocking or anything like that? If not, you should be fine.

:::EDIT::: Could you re-paste the link to your mobo, that one doesn't work.

You should change that 9600XT to a 9800 PRO for about 15$ more at newegg. And it will be about 3x better.

Also are you sure that the 9800PRO is 3x better? From the reviews I read, the XT was better. And it isnt $15 more it is like $80 more. What do you guys recomend me getting.

Ocasional gamer. I might buy like Halo, Doom3 and Ureal Tournament 2004 for now and probably get a couple of games every few months. I definetly am not a hardcore gamer. Far from it. Its just that I want a good computer that can handle games like the ones posted. Thats why I called it a gaming computer.

That article says that the one i posted will be okay but it made me realize something. I need you guys to make a custimization for me with the Nvidia 6800 as the graphics card. And sadly my budget is around $750. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom