a350n: Upgrade, Or NEED New Comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends, what all are you going to be running for other drives?

also read up on the power supply guide we have. just do a search for it. its quite comprehensive and will tell you everything you need to know about psu's and how to make the right choice on your psu.

Ok, i made this build for myself, is this good?
PHILIPS 20X DVD±R DVD Burner SATA
NZXT Apollo Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Case
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
EVGA GeForce 9600GT Superclocked 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0x16
COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power ATX 12V V2.01 550W Power Supply
Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 800
GIGABYTE 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 Allendale 2.4GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor

oh yeah, does that graphics card work with that motherboard, and which is TRUELY better, the 8800gt or the 9600gt?

Okay, i made the change with the psu you offered. But now i have to buy my operating system..UGH its like 150...but should i get XP or vista? and do i need any extra fans or is my build complete? would i be able to order all that + vista/xp and then start building? PLEASE TELL ME IF IM MISSING SOMETHING !!!! My case comes stock with 2x120mm fans, is that good enough?

Okay, so do I have all the necessary parts to build My personal dream comp, compraed to the freaking stock a350n? PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM MISSING ANYTHING!!!!!

I don't recomend getting a Dell if you're looking to upgrade in the future, you dont want the same problem you have now, I have a dell and i cant upgrade it very much at all.

Edit: sorry didnt read the rest of the thread, was just ranting about dell... xD

why dont u save money and get the e2220 instead and get the ds3l board... you oc that e2200 to about 2.6-8ghz easily on stock volts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom