AMD Quad FX Worklog/Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in texas!! The house is at 75-80 degrees, while my room is close to 90.. (with ac on)

My door is always closed at night, so yeah it gets really hot.

The other computer is an athlon xp, which runs at 55C all day and theres also a x1650gt which is running from 55C-60C all day. Its in my closet but i keep the door open, so all the heat expands into the rest of my room.

I would get one of those window units, but my window wont fit one (too big).

and man.. 10x10 is small, i need my breathing room!

lol....yeah, i can see how that extra 25 square feet would really feel like the great outdoors!
my mom's car trunk (lincoln towncar) is bigger than 25 square feet.
hee hee!

hey ricanflow, what part of texas? i live here too, new braunfels.
hot. need..to....wakeboard...

i have a big computer room, but my wife puts stuff in it. i have my rig running 24/7 usually, plus all my guitar stuff if it's on...wooooo-weeeee....hot hot hot. but, i pay the utilities around here chief, and i keep it as cold as i want it.

nope. ...i would have meant cubic feet if that had been the original measurement we were discussing...NVM... lol, i was just saying....here ya go
..."(the floor of)...my mom's car trunk (lincoln towncar) is bigger than 25 square feet". which means it is bigger than a 5 x 5 square. which it isn't i dont think, but it was a joke in the first place. thanks for getting it. lol.
you're thinking math, i'm thinking english.

I used to have a really big room when i lived at my moms.....it was like 18x18??

It was the master bedroom. I also had a small storage closet that was empty, it was always really cool and i could have put a mini-folding farm in there.

In the room i had a king size bed , pc desk, piano, tv with stand and still plenty of room to walk around and have people chillin with me.

But ive since downgraded to the tiny 10x10 lol.

Its all good, when i get my own apt ill have plenty of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom