Need some help with choosing hardware for my new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically if I get the 9800GX2, it's sort of already an SLI setup, because it's two cores, do I understand this correctly?

And is the Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX case big enough to support the 9800GX2? It looks like quite a large card.

So basically if I get the 9800GX2, it's sort of already an SLI setup, because it's two cores, do I understand this correctly?

And is the Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX case big enough to support the 9800GX2? It looks like quite a large card.

Yes, the 9800GX2 is actually composed of 2 different cards squashed together to fit in 1 slot.

And yup the Antec 900 fits the 9800GX2...it's a great case too I used to have one.

Thanks a lot for all the help you've given me, this is quite a nice community :)

I'm just looking for one last answer regarding the LCD display that gives temps etc, will I be able to add that to the case?

Thanks a lot for all your help, guys!

You really helped me sort out everything I was confused about, and now I know exactly what I'm going to buy.

However, I don't live in the US, so some of the hardware suggested is not available in my country, but I understand generally what I need to look for.

Again, thank you so much for all your help!

Preacher might be able to give you some pointers where to buy things then

It's good to know there's another Israeli here, as I'm currently looking where to order the computer, and it's a bit of a problem here.

I'll PM him, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom