Best PCI-e x1 card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so iv'e found out the best card i can get for my system is a PCI-e x1, so does anyone know which is the best? for around 50 pounds?

Iv'e been looking at this one.

or this

well i am not a tech expert but i have been using many pci e cards .
i personally feel that NVIDIA GEforce 7300GT 512 DDR2 8X will perform better than the one u mentioned .but the price factor is little high i mean it comes around 60 pounds but the performance is really reamarkable and build quality is alos good.

if u r interested to know more abt hacking(quantitative knowledge) n clear ur(i mean many of people dont know abt it ) misconcepts abt it plz visit rahulr.blog.co.uk

The second one has Hypermemory, which steals 256mb of RAM from Physical Memory as dedicated video memory, so don't get that, just get the HIS x1550 of the Egg'

Oh i thought that i could use it in the UK? can i buy that X1550 from new egg and use it in england?

EDIT: Okay if i cant get this from new egg then the only thing i can do is get this

But vern said "The second one has Hypermemory, which steals 256mb of RAM from Physical Memory as dedicated video memory, so don't get that, just get the HIS x1550 of the Egg" so is that bad? I shouldnt get this? Im realy lost now.

Newegg doesn't ship to England unfortunately

but heres an explanation

dell-5.png

they did this to cut costs on the actual card, so get the normal x1550, unless you don't mind losing 128mb RAM of your actual memory

I wrote an explanation on Turbocache and HyperMemory in this subforum.. Read it.. Might Help a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom