microsoft closing down ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbp

Baseband Member
Why do I get an error message when accessing ebay telling me I'm closing down? doesn't happen on any other site.
Barb

seems fine to me, are you sure you aren't going to some phishing site instead of the real ebay?

You can not list any Microsoft product on there. You have to be very clever with your words you choose to list a Microsoft product cause it Violates thei TOS and EULA to just sell a Microsoft product on there.

This was done a long time ago by EBAY not Microsoft.

internet explorer

Sorry folks, I had the message wrong. The box comes up as follows, 'Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close....' and then goes on to ask that I send 'error report'. Doesn't matter whether I'm listing or just viewing.
Keep the solutions coming!
Barb
ps Thought about installing Firefox. What do you think?

Used to happen to my mom years ago before when she had spyware all the time. Could be an infection, what do you use (if anything) for AV or anti-spyware software?

Go ahead and use FireFox, see if that helps. Nothing wrong with trying, a lot of people feel FF is a better browser anyhow.

Opera is better than Firefix, except for the java plugins. So if you use a lot of java stuff (chat rooms), then use firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom