Xoxide.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinrichisgod

In Runtime
I have recently posted about my Cooler Master Jet 4 cpu cooler I ordered off of xoxide.com. Its been 3 days and my order still hasnt even been processed....has anybody ever done business with them? If so, were you satisfied?

i've heard a couple of complaints with them, but every e-tailer has delays . . .

its a good site, just wait a while

even newegg.com took 2-3 days to process a digi cam i bought, even when i placed it on rush order

Yikes, I placed an order on Sunday through xoxide and it still has not been processed either. I usually go the newegg route, but I compared the prices of everything and saw that xoxide was considerably cheaper. They dont charge tax to CA, which was another plus for me to choose them. Hope I get my stuff soon.

yeah, even i live in california, and i really wish newegg didnt charge sales tax for us (8.5%!!)

i wish xoxide.com carried cpus and mobos

at least its not like europe . . .

my dad wanted to get a really nice gift for my mom for her bday and we were in antwerp, brussels, the city of diamonds, so he got her a pretty nice diamond and spent over $475 in tax!!!!!

in fact, does anyone know if a company like newegg.com sells those kinds of products without chargin sales tax for california?!

Hmmmmm. I dont think your old man should have been charged tax if he bought something overseas (unless he lives there.) Usually when a place charges Value added tax (VAT) you get refunded the amount at the airport from customs as long as you provide them with the receipt, your boarding pass and that it is over a certain amount (something like $200.)
I dunno, does tigerdirect have any stores in Cali? If not, then they cannot charge CA residents sales tax.
edit- I am assuming you meant your pops paid the tax when he returned to CA?

no, we sent it in customs and sent the letter to the company, but we havn't gotten the money back

I finally got a confirmation email from xoxide saying it had been processed and shipped...it said that it would take up to 48 hours for the carrier to scan it though...so I guess I better become patient..lol

and yeah, i know about tigerdirect, but they still end up having higher prices than newegg

(plus they dont have as much selection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom