XP Service Pack 3 .... FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said. I think mine was fue to the fact i was using MCE not just XP. ;)

I can't find the official release page for it on microsoft.com :|

- I blame society.

use this that Osiris posted before

The Windows XP Service Pack 3 will be released to the public tomorrow. A lot of users have already downloaded the service pack from various unofficial locations like download portals and the Bittorrent P2P network. Many users however were very cautious and decided to wait until the service pack would be available through official Microsoft channels. Tomorrow users can download the service pack by using Windows Update.
Downloads will surely be rather slow after the release and it does make sense to download the service pack 3 for Windows XP early. Cautious users will be delighted to know that the official download links of service pack 3 have been revealed and that it is as of now possible to download the Service Pack 3 directly from Microsoft servers. (Thanks to Tip and Trick)
Available are service pack releases for various languages. All for 32-bit systems only though. The languages that are available are English, German, Russian, French, Japanese and Simplified Chinese. All downloads are directly from Windows Updates. If you have been wary before downloading the service pack there is nothing more to fear by using this official download.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 English
Windows XP Service Pack 3 Simplified Chinese
Windows XP Service Pack 3 German
Windows XP SP3 French
Windows XP SP3 Russian
Windows XP SP3 Japanese
Download speed is fine. I'm getting about 330 Kilobyte per second currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom