John Deere Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
I have been modding an old AT case that i had laying around. weighs at least 50lbs cause it is steel. Anyways i started modding it a little after Aspire started his mod.

This is my first major mod so i am kind of rushing through it. I am not completely done, but this what i have so far.

No i am not trying to get bandwidth to my blog, just is easier to link to it then have to post all the pics and such here.

Hickblog » casemod

Tell me what u think. Also i am planning on putting perforated metal in the tractor cut out and a 120mm fan in the big tire, since i cut it out to be that size.

Looks nice, Hick. I like it. Definitely not something anyone else has done. Plus, the mod's overall theme is actually evident.

yessir, that is redneck indeed.
but very well done, hickfarm.
the only suggestion that i have is that the front fans should be painted black or green to offset the yellow grille in the front. that would be sick.
and, can you sand a little off the bottom edge of the bottom fan? that may give you enough to fit the top fan on the outside as well. or maybe put them both inside? i think they should be set up the same way, it will probably look better than having one in, and one out. in any event, i am impressed.

Hmm i swear i responded to this thread already. Must have not got submitted.

That was just some aluminum fan that i had sitting around. Just put it in for size comparison. I will try and sand it down, but i might run into the fan blades a little to soon.
Also stalin90 can people in Kansas not like John Deere or what?
also i cut it with a dremel and a jigsaw. I wish i could of had it stamped, but that would have cost quite a bit more.

I am planning on painting the John Deere logo on the green panel in yellow also. Then it will be off for a few clear coats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom