Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterix

Baseband Member
I haven't screwed it in because it won't fit (the screw holes do seem to line up though). The audio inputs are horizontal on the board but vertical on the case. The PS2 connection has a USB connection next to it on the case, but on the board the USB connections are all bunched together.

I guess the first question I'm asking is, from looking at the specifications should the motherboard and case be compatible?

I AM a huge idiot. There is another metal plate that came with the case that has the correct connection holes.

Someone hit me, please.

I've put everything in place and attached all the cables. I must have made a mistake though.

When I turn on the power all 3 fans start whirring then immediately stop. There are no beeps. Any ideas?

I think it is because I don't have anything plugged into the "Power Fan" connector on the motherboard. It's a 3 pin connection, but there are no cables on the PSU with 3 pins.

I've sorted it. The PSU has a couple of connectors that can be split. The computer is up and running now!

I have to say, although it's taken me over 5 hours (with lots of breaks for sanity), it's not too bad. I think next time I could find it quite easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom